In Hindu beliefs, the glory of giving water to the sun is described. Sun has been worshiped since the Vedic period. It has been discussed in detail in Vishnu Purana, Bhagavata Purana, Brahma Vaivarta Purana, etc. It is believed that diseases and grief are destroyed by his grace. When Shri Vishnu incarnated in the form of Shri Ram on earth, he also started his day after worshiping Surya Narayana.
Actually, Surya is considered to be a direct deity as everyone can see him directly. We should Offer water for his grace. The Sun planet present in the horoscope of any person is given the status of father or elder. The native whose sun is not in the right position or their temperature is high, he is advised to offer water to the sun.
But many times it happens that even after offering water regularly, no expected results are achieved. In such situations, these remedies lead to confidence, which is not true in any way. Maybe you are doing something that is failing that solution, or your way is not right.
Method of watering the sun –
The first rule of offering water to the Sun God is that he should be offered Argh within one hour of his appearance. Or it is only till 8 am. This should be done only after getting free from regular actions and taking a bath.
– While giving water to the Sun, you should be facing towards east. If the sun is not seen in the east direction, then in such a situation, offer water only by facing the same direction.
– When giving water to the Sun, you can add flowers and Akshat (unbroken rice) to it. At the same time, if you keep reciting the Sun Mantra, you will get special benefits.
– Wearing red-orange clothes are considered more effective to give water to the sun, after offering water, worship should be done with incense, dhoopbatti.
– The hands should be above the head while offering arghya. By doing this, seven rays of the sun fall on the body. The Navagraha is also pleased by offering water to the Sun God. After this, do three parikramas.
– To get the desired fruit, chant Surya mantra daily.
– Use copper vessels only. Glass, plastic, silver … etc. should not be used for sun or any other metal utensils should be avoided to give water to the sun. Only the use of a copper vessel is appropriate when giving water to the Sun. Also, other planets are also strengthened by offering water to the Sun.
Some people also add jaggery or rice to the water while offering arghya to the Sun. This is not useful until any astrologer suggested you after analysis of Kundali, this causes the effect to subside.
What are the benefits of getting sun grace According to the belief,
if you have the grace of the Sun, then the obstacles in life and work are overcome easily!! Along with this, the yogas of wealth are also made.
In astrology, the Sun has been described as a factor of the soul. Giving water to the sun regularly achieves self-purification and self-strength. Giving water to the sun provides health benefits.
– Negative effects of planetary defects are reduced and an atmosphere of peace and unity is created in the house.
– Your skills improve, which makes your business and work well. Good Legacy is also related to health. Body parts work smoothly with the energy from the sun’s rays. Vitamin D is not deficient in the morning sun. This vitamin plays an important role in keeping our body functioning right.
Along with offering water to the sun, chant this mantra daily. It gives strength, intelligence, knowledge, and divinity.
ऊँ नमो भगवते श्री सूर्यायाक्षितेजसे नम:। ऊँ खेचराय नम:।
ऊँ महासेनाय नम:। ऊँ तमसे नम:।
ऊँ रजसे नम:। ऊँ सत्वाय नम:।
ऊँ असतो मा सद्गमय।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय। मृत्योर्मामृतं गमय।
हंसो भगवाञ्छुचिरूप: अप्रतिरूप:।
विश्वरूपं घृणिनं जातवेदसं हिरण्मयं ज्योतीरूपं तपन्तम्।
सहस्त्ररश्मि: शतधा वर्तमान: पुर: प्रजानामुदत्येष सूर्य:।
ऊँ नमो भगवते श्रीसूर्यायादित्याक्षितेजसे हो वाहिनि वाहिनि स्वाहेति।